Thursday, January 31, 2008

..Get Well Soon..


IT was a very sunny afternoon when I decided to take a walk around my backyard back at my home sweet home. It's not an ordinary walk. It's a walk with my father. He is not in a really good condition and his health is one of the things he do not proud of to talk about today. The fever just keep coming back to strike his immune system. And this make our walk went as slow as we get.
It's been quite a while we did not doing this, walking together and sharing some old memories.
Sometimes my father blow up a laugh deep from his throat. A laugh that sound more like he is holding a pain in it. I intended to get a portray of him but my hands start shaking and my eyes getting watery when I saw a paint of mark on his back caused by spending too much time lying on bed. Thus, I wish he can get out of bed longer and the mark will just vanish. But at his age, only miracle can save him from not having any health difficulties. And looking back at his photos now, only one rhyme that keep rewind in my head.. Get Well Soon, father.


4 comments:

ian ahmad said...

salam farina...hurm, ya posting ini mengingatkan saya tentang ayah saya juga...agak lama kami tak keluar bersarapan bersama, bercerita perihal keluarga dan tentang perihal silam yang best....ah, this weekend nak bawak dia lepak Chong Kok la.

Farina Ariffa said...

Kalau boleh, saya nak bekukan masa.. so that i can spend more time with them..

Anonymous said...

Hi farina..
it's like flash'g back old skool moments with him.. yeahh, i miss him soo much..
dan gambar² yg lalu, adalah lelah untuk dilampiaskan sebagai pengubat rindu..

semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan dan diberikan kudrat kesihatan yg berpanjang untuk ayahanda mu.. amin

Farina Ariffa said...

Amiiin.. semoga dipermudahkan segala-galanya..