Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life

A lot of things went through my life recently.. Find a new love.. then lost the old one.. Gain some new things.. but broke some old stuff.. and that makes me sometimes sitting down thinking what am i doing.. And at the end of the day.. I start to realized.. that this is life.. It will bring you to the place u may never know until u reached there..
I lost my beloved nenek in one serene morning.. and as a Muslim, its not a nice thing to cry over the death since it believed to put on the burden on the deceased.. But forgive me.. as a grandchild who grown up with my late nenek, i can't hold my tears from dropping down drowning my own feet..
And because of love.. this post is tribute to my beloved nenek.. may her soul will rest in peace..

Al-Fatihah..


3 comments:

RetardedMIND said...

Semoga ia ditempatkan bersama org2 yg soleh dah beriman... al fatihah

ian ahmad said...

alfatihah..

Farina Ariffa said...

Terima kasih atas keprihatinan anda..